Architectural Technician - Plus Architecture (2)
Plus Architecture | Christchurch or Auckland | Date Listed: 21/10/2021With offices across New Zealand and Australia, Plus Architecture is an award-winning, multi-disciplinary practice with an enviable portfolio of work on large-scale projects throughout Australasia.
At Plus we strive to be adept, brave, authentic, accountable, and supportive in everything we do – from the environments we design, to the way we communicate with each other, to the opportunities we take part in.
Plus Architecture New Zealand is currently seeking an Architectural Technician to join either of our Auckland or Christchurch offices.
What you’ll need to succeed at Plus:
- Working knowledge of Revit
- In-depth knowledge of NZ code and regulations
- Be detailed-oriented and articulate
- NZ residency
What you’ll get from us:
- An opportunity to grow and utilise your strengths, and take on new responsibilities if desired
- An open, collaborative work environment in either central Christchurch or Auckland
- Access to a group of successful leaders who are keen to pass on their knowledge and develop individuals who show initiative
The successful candidate will be a team player who will be working closely with a range of enthusiastic designers and architects in an open, friendly and collaborative studio environment. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about their work, have a willingness to collaborate and be driven to excel.
Your application should include:
- A Cover letter outlining what unique attributes/skills you can bring to the role
- Your CV
- A snapshot of your portfolio
- Your preference of working in either the Christchurch or Auckland studio
Sounds like the role for you? Email Sophie at email@example.com to apply.
Remuneration will be discussed at interview and will be commensurate with experience.
Apologies but this position is only available for those with full working rights in New Zealand.
To apply for this position please email or send your CV to: