Architect - Archoffice Ltd
Archoffice Ltd | Ironbank Building, Karangahape Rd, Auckland | Date Listed: 14/10/2021About Archoffice
Archoffice is an established Practice centrally located in the award winning Ironbank Building on Karangahape Rd. We are a small-medium profile NZIA Practice with two Principals designing and documenting a wide range of both commercial & domestic work including fit-outs, private residential, multi-unit residential, community facilities and other commercial – including hotels.
Our commissions are mostly for full-service delivery which gives excellent training and experience for our staff.
We are an award-winning practice, and our focus is on achieving great outcomes for our varied clients. We have particular interests in materiality, light, spatial relationships and the built form in the New Zealand landscape & Urban settings.
Check us out at www.archoffice.co.nz
Who we are looking for:
• A New Zealand registered architect with a minimum 1- 2 years post registration experience
• A person who is ArchiCad proficient
• Someone with effective communication skills – verbal, written & visual both in office procedure and design & documentation
• Key characteristics – Good self-management, organised, positive, enthusiastic, strong design interest, an interest in sustainability, a person who is willing to question, able to work singly or in a team
• We are looking for someone who is keen to develop their career skills further in both leadership and management
Remuneration will be based on level of experience.
NZ Drivers Licence required.
References are required.
Please send your CV & brief Portfolio to email@example.com
To apply for this position please email or send your CV to: